Curious About the Pizza? Press Play
Welcome to Demo Solutions
Demo Solutions helps SaaS sales professionals communicate value and put their customers and prospects at the center of demos and presentations.
We teach our clients the skills they need to become more confident presenters, and support them with the content they need to effectively communicate value.
Our services include sales presentation training, coursework, and coaching for individuals and teams. All of our methodologies are grounded in peer-reviewed research from fields including behavioral economics and positive psychology.
How Our Clients Win More Deals?
- Organization coaching, 1:1 training, and group coursework
- Craft Demo Script: Deliver more value with less words
- Create Demo Decks: Improve visual impact
- Demo Videos: Replace early demos with videos: increase seller productivity
- Customize your CRM: Simplify your sales process
- We demo for you
Who are Our Clients?
Demo Solutions Client Difference
- Demo Solutions Clients Deliver More Memorable Demos.
- Demo Solutions Clients Deliver Demos at the Appropriate Time in the Sales Cycle.
- Demo Solutions Clients Create Lasting Relationships with Clients
- Demo Solutions Clients decrease Talent Turnover
- Demo Solutions Clients Close More Deals with more effective Demos.
Hi. My name is ED and I founded Demo Solutions. Here is why
I’ve delivered hundreds of demos. Thousands if you count trade shows. Sometimes those demos were awesome. Sometimes I bombed. Sometimes I beat vendors who had better software. Sometimes I lost to software that was worse than mine.
In all of that time, I’ve learned that delivering a killer demo has nothing to do with your software. Instead, it’s about creating an emotional connection with your audience. Listening to them. Showing empathy. And then proving how you can help.
I founded Demo Solutions to help sales professionals become more effective communicators and close more deals. Our team of demo experts has generated millions of dollars in sales, and we look forward to helping you deliver more impactful demos, so you can close more deals.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We evaluate your demos into data. Some of our methods for the evaluation include emotional intelligence, diversity and inclusion, and our demo/presentation audit. Some of what we find to be common problems are listed below.
- Extended sales cycles and/or more work for the sales team as the client needs more meetings until they get it
- Increased competitive pressure as the client doesn’t understand or remember how your solution is different from your competitors
- Too much demo content are floating around as the team feels the need to create custom content for each meeting
- Marketing resources are wasted as the best/newest/official content sits on a shelf
- Inconsistent demos or a poor approach to meetings, which often makes the team look unprofessional at best and incompetent at worst
- Your demo consultant will work with you to determine the most important metrics by which the project will be measured, but we typically see the following results:
- Increased ACV (average contract value) or deal size, because clients better understand the results that your solution will deliver
- Increased team efficiency, because our effective and reusable assets can not only decrease preparation time, but also refocus that preparation time on the client’s needs and not the demo content
- Shortened sales cycles, because value was delivered early
- Reduced proof of concepts, because the client understood the benefits of the software without needing to access it with their data
Demo Solutions can help anyone who delivers demos or presentations to customers, including: salespeople, SDRs (inside sales), presales/solutions consultants/solutions engineers, customer success, or even CXOs or founders.
04. Our sales team recently adopted challenger sale/solution selling/SPIN/conceptual selling/other sales framework. How does this fit in your approach?
Sales methodologies are great, but sales methodologies don’t often teach how to demo. Our approach is grounded in the art and science (actual science, like psychology and neuroscience) of engaging with an audience. And it works with pretty much any sales methodology you’re already using.